Situated in Calgary's oldest neighborhood of Inglewood, we work hard at sourcing the finest products available to meet our community's needs. Whether it's honest classic Canadian Heritage brands, gourmet niche items, or the finest in natural organic products we are confident that you will find what you're looking for at Bite.
- Everyday grocery staples including many local brands and vendors.
- Cured meats, sausages and fishes.
- International and Domestic Cheeses. Olives!!!
- Organic and conventional produce sourced locally when possible
- Variety of ethnic foods, sauces, pastes and spices
- Dry, canned and frozen goods
- Fresh and frozen meats and seafoods
We provide custom gift basket services for your special event needs.
Email email@example.com for any inquiries or product request.
Our team works to provide our customer only the finest produce available at value pricing. We are meticulous with our quality control and presentation and manage our retail display with a “small batch” approach which maximizes shelf life for our precious fruits and veggies. When available we source local, Alberta and British Columbia products and purchase directly from farmers in the harvest months.
LOCAL FARMERS AND PARTNERS
- Blue Mountain Biodynamic Farms
- The Basil Ranch
- Broxburn Farms
- Poplar Bluff
- Galimax Trading
- SJ and Sons
- Zebroffs Organic Farm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
"Farm to Table" is a philosophy that our Bite Butchery team embraces. Our team works directly with local farmers to purchase the highest quality meats which we then process right in the store for both Bea's Café and our retail grocery customers. Our goal is to provide our customers with a great product that offers value and supports the best in farming practices. We understand the work and commitment it takes to raise animals without growth hormones or antibiotics while allowing room for natural movement and providing the finest feed possible.
Supporting local farmers is supporting your local community.
- Mountainview Poultry (Okotoks, AB) - Poultry
- Sterling Silver (Premium Certified and Humanely Handled) - Beef
- Mapleleaf Foods (Naturally raised, hormone free) - Pork
- City Fish - Oceanwise Seafood
- Winter's Turkey's (Dalemead, AB) - Turkey
- Valbella Meats (Canmore, AB) - Sausages, Cured Meats, Pâtés and Burgers
- Paolini's (Calgary, AB) - Bison
- Brome Lake (Quebec) - Duck
SIGNATURE IN-HOUSE CRAFTED ITEMS
- Smoked Regular Bacon
- Smoked Back Bacon
- Smoked Salmon
- Smoked Duck Breast and Confit Duck Legs
Our bakery is the foundation of our food culture. Starting with all natural ingredients, every morning our bakers begin production at 6AM to mix, knead, proof and bake our Signature Bread products. By 10AM our store is filled with aromatic breezes of freshly baked breads and our products are ready for our customers to pick up for their daily grocery needs.
All baked goods are preservative-Free and made with 100% LOVE.
- Traditional Black Forest Cake!
- Pizza Buns!!! They’re the best!!
- Multigrain Breads
- Sourdough Loaves
- French Baguettes and Loafs
- Deli and Burger Buns
- World Famous English Muffins
- Banana, Lemon and Seasonal Loaves
Our homemade desserts will satisfy even the most seasoned sweet tooth craving. Come visit to see our assortment of cupcakes, cookies, squares, cake pops, tarts and other family favorites.
See in store for our current selection of pies. All fillings are made from scratch and inspired by seasonal ingredients. Slices of our homemade spple pie is available in our cafe daily.
Our pastry chefs can make you a custom cake for any occasion ranging from a small birthday party to a large wedding. Please visit our store to see the assortment of cakes and discuss your event with our baking team.
All single serve items are also available from our cafe!